Monday, October 10, 2011

Sometimes You Suck.

Dear World,
Sometimes you Suck.
Love,
Brittany

Ok, I understand that I also suck fairly often, but that doesn't mean that the world sucks any less. I learned something today, though. Sometimes I get "held back" so that I can be in the right place at the right time... which is super awesome, but we'll see in just a little while if it really is what I thought it was.

Also, I really do have a lot of blessings. If I didn't know any better I would start talking about all the stuff that sucked today, but I do know better and I will not talk about all the stuff that sucked today. Instead, I'm going to talk about all the stuff that does not suck.

1. I talked on the phone last night with my sister. We discussed how awesome we are.
2. Some cool man on TV stuck up for the beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
3. The Atonement is real.
4. I bet one day, when the government fails, we are going to have to live in the wilderness for a while (not suck=awesome).
5. I gave a lady an "I'm a Mormon" card today... she proceeded to give me a job offer.
6. Kyle jumped my car.
7. My dad loves and knows me super well.
8. Temples are cool and I get to go tomorrow.
9. One time, I had a dog named Buster :)
10. Stuff only sucks sometimes, but all of the time it's good.

Dear World,
Today wasn't too bad.
I'll see you soon.
Love,
Brittany


2 comments: